Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To do in 2011

In addition to stressing less and laughing more...
I want to do the following things this year. 
        
      Make homemade marshmallows.


Make homemade pepper jelly.
                                                                             Source
Put all my spices in matching jars and label them
with my new label maker.


Clean out and reorganize my pantry.
Had some help with this one!


Keep taking lots of pictures of this precious boy!


Make a pom-pom garland for Rowan's Christmas tree.
This is already in progress...


Send Valentines Day cards since I never got around to sending Christmas cards!


What do you want to accomplish this year?

3 comments:

Lori said...

I want to complete Luke's baby book with pictures, start on Lily's and stay up to date, and memorize 2 scriptures a month!

Sarah said...

what precious pictures of Rowan....he's adorable!

Chris, Lauren and Gage said...

I want to get Gage potty-trained and...make him a baby sister (or brother)