Friday, February 11, 2011

A few of my favorite blogs...

Random picture of Rowan from 1 yr ago.

I wanted to share a few of my favorite blogs with y'all!
These are the ones that make me avoid my laundry and keep me up late at night. :)

Hello crafty goodness!
My favorite part of her blog is the  Weekend Wrap-up Party!
This weeks just started! You should click on over and go check it out!
Basically if you do anything crafty during the week,
you can link up to the "Party" starting on Friday night. She does mulitiple
features throughout the week of her favorite projects!
Last week she had over 700 link-ups.
Talk about some serious inspiration!

The Nester...well...she just rocks!
She is a mom of three boys, a wife, a Christian, a very successful blogger
and a decorator. Her philosophy is
It doesn't have to be perfect, to be beautiful!
And I think that is just wonderful!
She used to live in Macon...and that is just cool to me.

Kelly's blog is such a fun read. She is a
beautiful girl on the inside and out. She writes about
her daughter, her family, her faith, and her everyday life.
I promise you will love her if you start reading her blog.
She also loves monograms, sonic diet cokes, smocked clothes,
and southern cooking! What's not to love about that! :)

House of Smith's
I haven't been following Shelley's blog very long, but I just love it!
She does the cutest things in her house and writes tutorials so you can do them too!
I love the way she decorates for every single holiday.
How does she have the time?
She has three adorable little girls and a vinyl business.
You should definitely head over and check her out!

Katie was born in 1981, she lives in Georgia,
and she is momma to a precious baby boy!
She and her husband totally remodeled their current house!
It is so amazing.
They are in the process of buying a foreclosure, also
known as their dream home.
I can't wait to see all that they are gonna do with their new house.
She has awesome tutorials, photography tips, and before and afters.
She even taught me how to tie a bow on a package...via
YouTube! :)
Layla and Kevin live in an adorable cottage in Alabama!
How sweet, right?
Their home is absolutely adorable and magazine worthy.
They are awesome DIY-ers and dreamers.
They are in the process of adopting two children from Ethiopia!


The Gaines Gang
Kate has awesome tips and tricks on her blog.
Her posts are short and sweet but yet packed full of  useful information.
I bought an eggsact timer because of her and I stinkin' love that thing!
She throws some jam up parties, she loves Goodwill, and
she has a very pretty lived in house!

I just found Libby's blog last week!
She has some great blogging tutorials.
She has a little boy that is just older than Rowan.
She is just getting into photography too.
You need to check out her tumblr too! Such cute things!

 
Just thought y'all might enjoy reading some of my favorite blogs too.
I tried to give a preview of each one, but I have not done these girls justice!
Let me know if you visit them!
What are some of your favorite blogs?

5 comments:

stephanie malmberg rizzo said...

i love all you bloggers, i'm amazed at how yall find the time, but i'm glad you do...love, love, love one thousand gifts, started reading it after i saw it on your blog...thanks for sharing your fave blogs...i already bookmarked them so i can go back and check them out...my favorite is a blog my friend does, bc she always does cute kid crafts, that i like to do with the boys, she also is in to photography...she took a really cute pic of my third son and it is on her blog here is the link if you ever want to do stuff with rowan, she always lets her 18 mos. old do whatever she is doing with her four yr old...she also turned us on to family pizza night ...http://www.texastigersblog.com/

Sarah said...

well, of course I love your blog & count it as one of my faves!

Tatertots is my absolute fave & The Lettered Cottage is so inspiring!

I also love U Create (http://www.u-createcrafts.com/) & Make It & Love It (http://www.makeit-loveit.com/).

P.S. I'm sooo addicted to Tumblr.

The Bonjour Four said...

you are so sweet! thank you so much for the link love. Love your blog! Im your newest follower!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

What a cute picture of Rowan. Aw.

Kelly

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Your blog rocks and your little boy is one handsome little man.